"Stage a one-cyborg assault and bring back the captain."
Keyes is the ninth level in Halo SPV3. In order to access the self-destruct codes to the Pillar of Autumn, Cortana suggests finding Captain Keyes in order to gain his neural implants. Cortana teleports the Master Chief inside the Truth and Reconciliation. John-117 must fight his way through the Flood to save the Captain before it's too late.
Overview & Background
Just like the Truth and Reconciliation, the level takes place aboard the ship and below a small canyon full of coolant pools. However, it's not only Covenant that is aboard, the whole level is full of Flood forms, and some Sentinels included. A new rank of Covenant is introduced after gaining the neural implants. This rank which applies to Elites, Jackals, and Grunts are known as the Special Operations. A new weapon, known as the Flamethrower, is also introduced.
For the player to fight through the Flood Combat Forms, the Flamethrower is given to the player.
- There are 6 terminals scattered throughout the level
- 3 are from Captain Jacob Keyes while under the influence of the Flood.
- This level is when Spec Ops troops are introduced.
- If the player manages to kill all the Special Operation Elites, they will be replaced by Brutes in the Maw.
- The flamethrower is last weapon to be introduced in SPV3.
|v • d • e||Levels in SPV3|
|The Pillar of Autumn • Halo • The Truth and Reconciliation • The Silent Cartographer (The Silent Cartographer: Evolved) • Assault on the Control Room • 343 Guilty Spark • The Library • Two Betrayals • Keyes • The Maw|